Lot 3 - HR Consultancy
The LGRP has created a list of providers that can meet your HR consultancy needs. To give you an idea of the work managed through this framework please see the below list:
- Organisational design and redesign
- Workforce delivery models
- People management business options
- Organisational development
- Executive coaching and development
- Employer branding – strategies, employer value proposition development and the development of appropriate supporting brand materials
- Market intelligence and ideas for maximising recruitment from external and internal talent pools
- Optimisation of employer recruitment and resourcing strategies
- Job fairs
- Talent pool management
- Employee research
- Onboarding tools
- Assessment for executive and volume recruitment
- Employer reputation management
- Social media consultancy, management and execution
- Recruitment website design, management and hosting
- Recruitment video production
- Creative campaign recruitment
This is not an exhaustive list and all areas of consultancy in relation to HR services and support can be procured through this lot, this may also include support functions that support the delivery of HR services within an organisation.
When creating the framework we have done the key task of checking providers accreditations and ensuring that the process is compliant, so you can focus on the tasks at hand.
The framework can be utilised by all public sector organisations.
The framework is available to all public sector organisations in the UK, click here to see a full list of all users. You don’t need to be a member of the LGRP to utilise the framework.
Ways to Buy
A direct award is based on the most appropriate provider for your organisation, based on pricing and quality.
Start your direct award by clicking on the button below, or alternatively you can download the template documents and contact your chosen provider directly.
A further competition allows you to ask specific questions and pricing in relation to your requirements.
You can carry out your further competition by directly going to the providers through email or your own e-tendering portal. Alternatively, click on the button below to start your further competition, download the further competition template and upload. This will automatically be distributed to all of the providers on this lot.